How to Live Healthier Longer
To understand what’s really going on within your body, you need to start inside. That’s why InsideTracker takes a data-driven approach to health optimization. In this Series, we will be exploring the science of your healthspan and giving you the knowledge you need to take the next step toward living healthier longer.
The first three Chapters introduce fundamental elements of blood biomarker and DNA analysis and scratch the surface of how they impact your healthspan. These Chapters are available—for free—to everyone. To unlock the full, 10-chapter series, simply purchase any InsideTracker plan and gain access.
Michelle Darian, MS, MPH, RD, Nutrition Scientist at InsideTracker, is your host and guide through this InsideTracker course series.
About Michelle Darian, MS, MPH, RD
- Michelle is a Nutrition Scientist at InsideTracker that has reviewed thousands of data points with the aim of helping people increase their healthspan and lifespan.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Master of Public Health, Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Master of Science, Nutrition Communications, Interventions, and Behavior Change
- Favorite food is pasta
- Favorite dessert is chocolate peanut butter ice cream
Enter your email to unlock three free chapters
Full 10-chapter course available for all InsideTracker customers
Enter your InsideTracker account email address
3 FREE CHAPTERS